I think if I were to pick a favorite holiday it would most definitely be Christmas. I love the decorations, the activities…the family gatherings. I love the glow of the lights on trees, an excuse to drink gallons of hot cocoa and the snuggling together to keep warm. As this year comes to a close, I am reflecting a lot on what I want 2012 to be like.
While I may not have all of the answers to these questions…maybe not even a single answer, I do have an idea about some wonderful things that are happening in 2012.
- I am currently working on an extensive re-design of my blog (will go live 1.1.12!).
...is a sneak peak!
- I'm launching a comprehensive FREE blogging tools website (basically a ton of links that have helped me immensely), hoping to have that live by 1.1.12 also!
- I'll be doing Medifast for 2-3 months starting either January or February with a goal to convert to a modified vegetarian diet (fish,dairy,eggs) after that.
- I AM going to run a half-marathon…I don't know which one yet, but I'm GOING to do it!
- I am going to BlogHer 2012 in NYC (hey I live there…score!) I'm thinking about having a slumber party at my apartment for those interested in inexpensive lodging…interested? Shoot me an email!
I'm not really big on New Year resolutions…so the most you will get is goals and objectives from me. :) I have more but for now I am going to take this month slowly and enjoy all that the holidays have to offer.
Have you stopped to reflect on this past year? Excited for Christmas? I'd love to hear what you are contemplating this last month of 2011!