A few weeks ago, I began trying out Jessica Simpson's skin care project Beautymint. Today, I want to give you my thoughts on it and why I won't be continuing to use it.
The initial attractive selling points for BeautyMint:
- Created by a Beverly Hills Celebrity Skincare Expert
- Visibly reduce the appearance of forehead wrinkles
- Patented technology and premium ingredients
- Low Monthly cost
I am looking for a product that will improve my skin all around, but specifically address the fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead, while minimizing breakouts.
Before / No Make-Up
I was very hopeful that BeautyMint would work, and did notice the following after a few weeks of use:
- Improved texture of skin
- Smaller pores
- Dry skin patches around nose gone!
Unfortunately, I will not be continuing to use BeautyMint because:
- Breakouts - I had an increase in breakouts, as well as tiny pimples
- Forehead skin became very dry and itchy, possibly an allergic reaction to the product?
- No real noticeable improvement of the areas I was hoping to address
- Skin seemed more red and uneven
After - Skin is More Red, Breakout
I took a close up and you can really see the redness/irritation from the product.