I usually share tutorials, projects, recipes and home renovation stories, so I thought I'd give you a glimpse by sharing my five favorite posts of 2011 (in no particular order):
(1) Trends on a Budget -ideas for how to keep up with some fashion trends by adding a few accessories to your wardrobe. I outlined my plan to "update" my wardrobe for $50 for fall/winter.
(2) Alternative break trip to Guatemala City and experience working with at-risk youth for a week last March.
(3) Sweet potato "pasta" + alfredo recipe made by my husband, it's one of my favorite recipes!
(4) How to make a cupcake wrapper name tag. These were a hit for a bridal shower and I decided to put together a tutorial. I had seen a photo on Pinterest.
(5) In December I shared our love story in a 5 part series, which was fun!
Thanks for letting me join you today, I hope you'll stop by and visit sometime!
I love all of these posts, Beth! Thank you so much for sharing them with us today. :) Your love story is an especially sweet read! :) One day, I'll have to share my own eHarmony experience. Ha!