Well, I think I've finally used and abused just about everything in my Influenster Beauty Blogger Voxbox! So I'm ready to share "the good, the so-so, and the I think I'll pass" with you lovelies.
easy to apply, they are made from human hair so they look and feel natural. The adhesive is latex-free and holds for 24 hours! Falsies were never easier to wear!
2. Bath & Body Works Mini Candles ($3.50) - The candle I received came in the Nutmeg & Spice scent and I seriously wanted to eat it. I mean, totally delicious smelling. I've used the candle 5-6 times for several hours and its still not used up. The scent is perfect for a small space like the bathroom. I've seen a few sales on the web for these mini candles - but even better you can get a big version of the same scent!
3. Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream ($6.00) - This product I would pass on. I tried it both on my hair which is naturally wavy but fine, as well as my daughter's spiral curls - it didn't really control frizz or define curls for either of us.
4. Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion ($8.49) & Night Cream ($13.49) - I thought the lightness of the product was a welcome change compared to most night creams. It was interesting using the cleanser which is a lotion that you wipe off without ever using water. I think I'm still on the fence but would likely try more of their product.
5. NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact ($4.99) - I love the portability of having all that you need for a single look in one compact, but I didn't necessarily love the color scheme of mine. I think the best part of this is the included eyeshadow primer and highlighter.
6. Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin ($7.29) - These pins are really neat, I just don't have enough hair to really play around with them. I did use them in Zion's hair but found it to be difficult to get them to hold her hair - she has so much of it. I think if you have a lot of hair, and reasonably long you might love these!
Overall, I really enjoyed the Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox. I received the products totally free to try but all of these opinions are my own.