There is something beautiful about collective thankfulness. When you hear the stories of what God has done and is doing in people's lives all around you - you catch a greater glimpse of His wonder and beauty and faithfulness. And then, no matter what struggles or challenges you are currently facing, you recognize that He is good, and He is working for good in all of our lives. We've been pretty much enjoying elevated moods and hearts full of joy as we look forward to our holiday season.
Tomorrow we take a road trip to Ohio to spend Thanksgiving with my in-laws, it will be the first time in 2 years that Zion has been there to see the whole family. She is so excited to go on a road trip and to visit Grandma & Grandpa at their house. Jerry and I are equally thrilled. We anticipate bellies full of the Mom & Dad's good cooking, lots of movie watching, tons of laughter and cheer and warm reunions with family we don't see as much as we'd like. Saturday will be spent cheering on the Ohio State Buckeyes as they demolish their rival that shall not be named or given mention on my blog. Finally, Monday we will depart early to return to our home.
But the holiday cheer will just continue to build as I host my first Ladies Christmas Social over the weekend. I've invited my favorite ladies to come spend a couple hours enjoying warm drinks and sweet and savory treats while socializing one last time before I leave NYC to head home. And that brings me to my big travel adventure - Zion and I will be heading to Seattle to stay with my family the first week of December, through New Year's! I can't even begin to tell you the excitement and anticipation there. Over three weeks of time spent enjoying my family and visiting with my sisters who I miss like crazy. Of course Jerry will join us a couple weeks later, for Christmas and the rest of the fun. Yep, my heart has so much to look forward to in the coming weeks, and yet so much I'm already incredibly grateful for in the present moment. I love this time of year!!
Now onto this year's gift wish lists as well as a fun chance to win some Amazon giftcodes to help you in your holiday shopping!
1. Parka 2. WurkinStiffs Power Stays 3. New Shoes 4. Gaming System
1. Gloves 2. Puffy Coat 3. Boots 4. Makeup 5. Polish 6. Small Purse
1. Wood Educational Toys 2. Play Kitchen 3. Basketball Hoop 4. Music Instruments 5. Doctor Set
And now for your chance to win some Amazon giftcodes for your holiday purchases via BabyHuddle!
To win some extra holiday cash to use via Amazon - simply do the following:
1. Create a profile on Babyhuddle US and make sure you include a profile picture.
2. Create at least one list with a list description and 7 products in the list with product annotations (note on what you like about the product). You can see my examples here and here!
3. Share your lists with your friends & networks to get "helpful" votes.
Participants will have the chance to win one of three Amazon vouchers for creating the best list. A list must include a description and at least 7 products with product annotations. The list with the most helpful votes will win the prizes:
- List with the most helpful votes wins $50
- List with the 2nd most helpful votes wins $30
- LIst with the 3rd most helpful votes wins $10
Also there is the added bonus that the user who creates the first list automatically wins a $10 Amazon voucher.
Good Luck & Happy Entering!! Share your list with me in the comments below and I'll visit and give you a helpful vote!!
Terms and Conditions:
- Contest will last for 2 weeks only and end on December 4, 2012.
- Winners will be chosen in order of participants with most helpful votes. In a tie situation the winner will be determined by Babyhuddle.
- All participants must create a profile on Babyhuddle US using this unique link (http://us.babyhuddle.com/
account/signup/?cid=Baxtron) and include a profile picture. They must create at least one list with a list description and 7 products in the list with product annotations.
- Participants must be based in the United States of America.
- First participant to create an account on Babyhuddle US with a profile picture and create a list with a list description and inclusive of at least 7 products with product annotations will automatically win a $10 Amazon voucher.
- All Amazon vouchers cannot be traded for cash.