Emily at the Anna Delores Blog! Qhat a lucky lady I am, because so many lovely bloggers jumped right in to join her in the festivities.
This is a "winner takes all" giveaway, and the goodies virtually guarantee that you'll be set for manicure awesomeness for the rest of 2013. Here's what's at stake:
From left to right:
- Zoya "Electra" holographic glitter polish
- Color Club "Put A Pin In It" metallic bronze polish
- Julep iridescent glitter pot
- Julep "Dakota" metallic copper polish
- Julep "O Canada" multicolored glitter polish
- Illamasqua "Speckle" lavender with glitter polish
- Julep "Simone" metallic lavender polish
- Illamasqua "Purity" peach creme polish
- American Apparel "Crescent Heights" neon lime green polish
- Julep "Daphne" turquoise teal creme polish
- Julep "Abbie" bright yellow creme polish
- OPI "Can't Let Go" Liquid Sand in royal purple
- Julep "Sally" beige creme polish
- Julep Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum
- Julep "Mackenzie" metallic spring green polish
- butter LONDON "Scuppered" metallic bronze with green glitter polish
- Julep "Glenn" metallic cranberry red polish
- Julep "Shenae" metallic mint green polish
- Julep "Ingrid" burnt orange creme polish
- Julep Freedom Top Coat
- Julep "Poppy" coral creme lip gloss
- Sephora nail file
All told, we've got 16 nail polishes and four manicure accessories. The winner of this giveaway is going to make out like a bandit! The total prize value is over $300, people!
Please, please, PLEASE be sure to visit the lovely ladies who co-sponsored this giveaway with me (just click on their images to be taken to their blogs)! I am so happy to have them on board and you'll not regret a visit to their blogs.
Use Rafflecopter below to enter, and GOOD LUCK!
a Rafflecopter giveaway